Free 30 Day Trial
Find out in detail about phishing attacks that get past your existing protections and clicked.
PLUS–protect your users at the same time!
- Stop attacks with Pixm’s computer vision browser extension
- Install on unlimited work devices in minutes
- Seamless personal device integration
- Access private organization threat feed
- Once installed, updates are automatic (no agents)
- Cancel anytime – no purchase commitment
Runs in the browser at point of click…
Request Your Trial
How hard is it to start a trial?
Setting up a trial is easy…
- Signup and verify your email
- Download a licensed MSI and deploy it to as many work devices as you wish
- Monitor stopped phishing attacks in your Pixm dashboard
- Optionally, invite employees to install Pixm on their personal devices
How many devices are allowed?
As many as you wish. For most meaningful results, we recommend 500-5000 devices.
What about employees who use their own personal devices for work?
We recommend inviting users to install the Pixm extension on their personal devices directly from the Pixm website. It just takes one click! Users can then register their extensions using their organization email address.
How does Pixm work?
Pixm detects and protects users from phishing attacks with its browser extension in real time at point of click using computer vision and AI technology. Pixm presents real time threat reports and analytics based on prevented attacks.
What browsers do you support?
Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and any Chromium based browser.
Do my users need to be signed into their browsers?
No. Pixm works on browsers without users signed in.
Can a trial be easily cancelled?
A trial can be cancelled anytime.